Perturbator "Night Driving Avenger" LP
Perturbator - the one-man Parisian cyberpunk powerhouse revisits the eerie and energizing analog oscillations of 1970s and 1980s horror, sci fi, action, and exploitation films. Taking cues from long-hailed masters in the genre - Director John Carpenter, Goblin, Vangelis - this 21-year-old was weaned on a steady diet of LaserDisc monsterpieces. "Night Driving Avenger" was Perturbator's first-ever official release, an EP harkening back to 1980's slasher films, evoking the true dystopian spirit of classic exploitation cinema.
* 180-gram+ LP, cut at 45-RPM for optimum fidelity.
* Mastered specifically for vinyl from the original mixes.
* Includes the bonus track "I Ran to the Arcade."
* Features brand new cover artwork, created by Ariel ZB.
* 350gsm heavyweight board single-pocket jacket with fluorescent, neon pink flood on the reverse cover [does not show up on screen, but it will melt your eyeballs in reality], as well as neon pink flood on the inside of the jacket.
* Black inner sleeves.
Released by Blood Music.